CURRENT CLIENTS: We are booking out 2-6 weeks for wellness exams.
- If you are a current client and your pet is sick, call us for triage and options to be seen sooner.
- We are currently not accepting appointment requests online. Please call us at the hospital and we will be happy to set up an appointment for you.
- If your pet was seen by a previous vet, please let us know that way we can inquire to receive their paperwork.
Health Certificates: We are currently scheduling 2-6 weeks out for exams, including health certificates.
- If you are traveling 2+ months out and have a set departure and arrival date, please FIRST carefully review all of the requirements for your destination here.
- Please call to discuss next steps. Be prepared with the following information: your travel date and final destination. We will confirm if there is availability to see you within the appropriate timeframe and answer any questions you may have.
- Afterward, we will send you a document to complete to provide more details about your upcoming travels. We cannot schedule appointments if you do not have set departure and arrival dates, nor before receiving a completed travel checklist back with corresponding documents attached (rabies certificates, required blood tests, etc.)
You are responsible for knowing all of the requirements for your destination, and scheduling appointment(s) accordingly. Please keep in mind when booking flights that the USDA requires 3 business days to review international health certificates for endorsement. Until we have received all of your documentation and have confirmed availability, we cannot guarantee a Health Certificate appointment for your pet.
NEW CLIENTS: We are accepting new clients for appointments starting in April.
Please use the link to complete your registration form. Once you've submitted the form, call our hospital to schedule your appointment and place a deposit. This deposit will go towards your pet's exam.New Client Registration Form