At The Grand Lake Veterinary Hospital, we understand that your time is valuable. To expedite the check-in process, please:
- We are unable to accept this appointment request online. Please call us at the hospital and we will be happy to set up an appointment for you.
- If your pet was seen by a previous vet, please let us know that way we can inquire to receive their paperwork.
We are not currently taking new clients, but please feel free to reach out to us to inquire about our new client appointment availability for the new year. We look forward to seeing you and providing the exceptional care we are famous for!
HEALTH CERTIFICATE CHECKLIST
If you are traveling with your pet and require a health certificate, please complete the Health Certificate Checklist and return it to us prior to your appointment.
We are currently scheduling 2 months out for exams, including health certificates, and do not have a waitlist to get in sooner.
- If you are traveling 2+ months out and have a set departure and arrival date, please FIRST carefully review all of the requirements for your destination here.
- Fill out the travel health certificate checklist found here.
- Once you submit the form, please call. We will confirm that the form has been filled out completely and correctly, and we will confirm if there is availability to see you on the requested date(s), and then schedule your appointment(s).
We cannot schedule appointments if you do not have set departure and arrival dates, nor prior to receiving a completed travel checklist back with corresponding documents attached (rabies certificates, required blood tests, etc.)
You are responsible for knowing all of the requirements for your destination, and scheduling appointment(s) accordingly. Please keep in mind when booking flights that the USDA requires 3 business days to review international health certificates for endorsement. Until we have received all of your documentation and have confirmed availability, we cannot guarantee a Health Certificate appointment for your pet.